Monday 24 April 2017

Hello again!

Hi everyone, welcome back! Thanks for popping in again.

I have been watching videos on YouTube to learn "how to blog" and I'm happy to report, I've learnt stuff! Yay! So much so, that I can speak about "techie" stuff. Related to blogs anyway, haha. And I feel I have enough confidence to participate in our Art With Heart's next team blog. So stay tuned for that one coming along in May.

In the meantime I thought I would share a photo of our grand-daughters 1st birthday card that I made.


I've used the Playful Pals stamp set to create the bunny. I've had this stamp set for ages and sadly I just haven't used it much at all. I stamped it in Pink Pirouette and added a little bow from the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch made with the gorgeous Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. The gingham paper is from Succulent Garden DSP and I have used the Falling Petals TIEF from our Occasions Catalogue. The sentiment is from an old Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Hello.

I had fun making this card and wished I had of created more with the stamp set which is sadly retiring on the 31st May.

Anyway, thanks for checking in and see you all next posting







No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.