Wednesday 14 June 2017

The Heart of Christmas - Week 3



Welcome to Week 3 of sharing some Christmas Inspiration with you, from members of the Art with Heart team.

For my cards this week, I have used the beautiful 'Star of Light' stamp set and coordinating dies.


 This is such a sweet little card and can be mass produced. To help with the speed of putting these together, I have used our Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes. The cards are a great size and come pre-scored - bonus! They are also now available in Very Vanilla.


I have made them in Real Red and a combination of Soft Suede with Crumb Cake. Our Glimmer Paper adds sparkle to the star and I have glued these to the solid die - cut in vellum for a bit of stability. I have placed a Rhinestone in the centres too. A Stitched Shaped Circle backed with a Layering Circle has been popped up with Dimensionals to give the focal image a lift.


I absolutely love this little card and I hope you're feeling inspired to start some Christmas crafting soon.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting! x




























14 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Caroline two stunning cards, they are just beautiful. Love the colours your Chose
    Mon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Caroline, I love them, love them. I need to break out this stamp set I think and make these cards exactly they are gorgeous! I love both colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon for those lovely comments. The stamp set and dies are gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, Caroline! It hadn't even occurred to me to mount those gorgeous die-cut stars on circles, but they look fantastic. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline your cards are always so elegant ...I just love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these Caroline so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are fabulous! Love them both, but I think the neutral one is slightly in front!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards Caroline, I love your layout and you have inspired me to get this set out and use it more!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.