Wednesday 14 November 2018

Heart of Christmas - Week 14


Hi friends!

Tonight I'm sharing card #4 in my little square card series and we're up to Week 14 of the Heart of Christmas blog hop with the Art with Heart team.


I chose a pattern from the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper for the lower panel and the top panel of Cherry Cobbler cardstock is embossed with the Simple Stripes TIEF. I haven't used this ribbon for a while, so I thought it was time I did, it's the 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler, and I just wrapped a length around the panels to cover the join. I've layered these panels onto a piece of silver foil.


The sweet sentiment is one from the stamp set that comes in the Christmas Traditions Punch Box and it's punched out with the punch that's included in the box as well. I've stamped it in Cherry Cobbler ink and added little dots of sparkle with the Wink of Stella pen over the dots and snowflakes and popped a rhinestone, coloured in with the Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend marker, over the 'i'.

Christmas Traditions Punch Box - Holiday Catalogue


I added some little die-cut elements to the lower left corner in silver foil, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White. These dies are from the Detailed Poinsettia Thinlits. I added silver metallic pearls to each flower centre. So pretty!


Our lovely Kate Morgan is hosting tonight's Heart of Christmas hop this week, use her link below to see more Christmas inspiration from the team. See you all again next week.


🎅

If you're leaving a comment below, thank you so much.
I read and appreciate them all. 💗

Until next time,
stay happy & stay crafty! 😘


Product List














5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Caroline, I just love it. I love the paneling you created with the striped embossing folder and then the colour combination. A really gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one stunning card, Caroline. I love all the layers of the sentiment, the embossing panel and the DSP all work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Caroline, I think the embossed strip just sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Caroline. I love the little flowers and diecut scroll in the lower left-hand corner. The sentiment is very pretty with all the layers. Thanks for posting on Pinterest. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, Hilda. I loved making these little square cards and adding lots of details.

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.