Thursday 11 April 2019

'How Sweet It Is' Gift Bag

Hello & welcome everyone.

I thought I'd share a gift bag with you today. 
I made this bag to go with a birthday card that I made for my friend Annmaree.


The bag is one designed by Linda Parker of Papercraft With Crafty. I just made a couple of changes to mine. The finished bag measures 8 1/2" x 2 1/4" and 7 1/2" tall.

This pattern is from the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper.

How Sweet It Is - Designer Series Paper - Occasions Catalogue

For the tag, I fussy cut one of the cup cakes from another sheet of the DSP, and added some retired enamelled glitter dots for the sprinkles. I got this idea from Judy May, one of our lovely Art With Heart team members. Thanks Judy.


The sentiment is heat embossed in silver and it's from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set.

Here is Annmarees' card that I made for Week 28 of the AWH team Colour Creations weekly blog hop. Melon Mambo was our colour that week.


I really love making gift bags to coordinate with my cards.


Annmaree, myself and another friend enjoyed a yummy lunch today for her birthday tomorrow, and of course she loved both the bag and matching card.


Happy Birthday Annmaree!


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you're leaving a comment below, thank you so much.
I read and appreciate them all. 💗


Until next time,
Happy Crafting! 😘























No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.