Wednesday 7 August 2019

Magnolia Lane Table Gifts

Hello friends.

I'm sharing another Magnolia Lane project with you all today. It was such a fun little creation. I made these as my table gifts to give to each of the lovely ladies that attend my monthly card classes.


I really enjoy giving a little thank you gift at each class. It's a great way to showcase products, and they are always well received by the ladies.

The flowers are made using 2 of the large 3 petal flower dies and 2 of the smaller ones from the Magnolia Memory Dies. I sponged around each of the petals with Petal Pink ink and stuck them together with the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I die-cut the stamens in Petal Pink and attached a Clear Faceted Gem to the centres. I then added a strip of Tear & Tape to the back of the flower and attached it to a small cellophane bag that I had bought from a discount store. We do have SU cello bags, but not this small. I wrapped a strip of the gorgeous Magnolia Lane DSP around the bag as a little belly band and added the stamped 'Hello' sentiment with a dimensional. The sentiment was stamped in Mossy Meadow.

Are you wondering what little treat is inside the bag?
It's a Merci chocolate. I picked these up at Aldi. I had seen an American demonstrator use these chocolates before and wished that we could buy them here in Australia - imagine my surprise when I discovered them at an Aldi supermarket!!!


They turned out so cute - I absolutely loved them!

And here they all are. I had a large group for my class that day!


I hope you feel inspired to make some sweet treats using the Magnolia Lane suite of products.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you again soon.

If you're leaving a comment below, thank you so much.
I read and appreciate them all. 💗


Until next time - Happy Crafting! 😘























2 comments:

  1. Your little treat boxes look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila, they were so much fun to make. x

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.