Wednesday 27 November 2019

Heart of Christmas - Week 15



Hello everyone and welcome to Week 15 of our Heart of Christmas blog hop.

Tonight, I'm sharing a card with a difference.


This design is called a Stepper Box card.


The instructions for this card are by Samantha Clayton of Mixed Up Craft, but I've given mine the Stampin' Up! treatment!

I've used Very Vanilla cardstock for the card base, boxes and lid, and decorated with a gorgeous pattern from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper. The sentiment and holly are from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set. I stamped them in Pretty Peacock and added some copper highlights to the berry's, using just the tip of a blender pen touched to the corner of the Celestial Copper ink pad.
The boxes are deep enough to hold small chocolates or jewellery, such as, earrings and necklaces etc.
For the men, you could pop in chocolates or toffees.


Around the sides of the lid, I stamped the filigree border in Pretty Peacock, it's also from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set. With the beautiful colour and design of the patterned paper, I didn't think it was necessary for any other decorating, apart from a Star Designer Element star and a pretty bow tied with the Classic Weave Ribbon.

These Stepper Box cards are easy to construct and I love the elegant look I've achieved using the beautiful products from the Brightly Gleaming Suite.

Hosting our Art With Heart team blog hop tonight is the lovely Michele Taylor.
Click here for Michele's blog to see her festive project and also the list of our other participants.


If you are leaving me a comment below, thank you so much.
 I read and appreciate them all. 💗

Thank you for stopping by. See you all next time. 😘
















2 comments:

  1. Wow, an amazing card Caroline. I love your Stepper Box card with the Brightly Gleaming Suite - its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Caroline, great use of this stunning DSP and that ribbon ties it off perfectly! Love a good fancy design.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.