Wednesday 18 December 2019

Acetate Gift Box

Hi everyone.
I didn't think that I'd be back so soon, and before Christmas too, but I wanted to share a fantastic sectioned gift box using Stampin' Up!'s C6 Acetate Card Boxes.


 I CASE'd this idea from Rachel Tessman, a US Demonstrator.

I made up my own measurements for the separate sections, for my specific little gifts. I'm so happy with how this gift box turned out.
I did use some retired foil cardstock and ribbon, but we have so many other beautiful foils and ribbons to choose from in our current catalogues, if you decide to make one of these for yourself. You could also use Designer Series Paper or regular cardstock.


I popped the star cookie inside one of the 3" x 6" Gusseted Cellophane Bags. These bags are Food Safe - an added bonus.


The gorgeous little snowman is from the Snowman Season stamp set, and I stamped it in Memento Black ink. His rhinestone buttons are from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones pack.


This is so cute. I can't wait to give it to my friend for Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a wonderful Christmas & New Year.
See you in 2020.

If you are leaving me a comment below, thank you so much.
I read and appreciate every single one. 😘💗







No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.