Monday 8 November 2021

Heart of Christmas - Week 19



Hello and welcome to the Heart of Christmas from the Art with Heart Team.

My goodness, the weeks are just flying by aren't they!
After tonight, there are only 3 weeks left of sharing our festive projects with you all in this weekly blog hop.

Here's my creation for this week. 


In last weeks Colour Creations blog hop I made a simple divided insert to place inside one of the C6 Acetate Card boxes to create a gift box. I just had to make a Christmas version for tonight of course, and here it is.


I used this gorgeous stripy pattern from the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper to make the insert, the card and to wrap the minties. The stripes reminded me of peppermints and candy canes. I didn't have candy canes to hand, but I did have minties in the pantry. I cut 1" wide strips to wrap around each one, and secured with a glue dot. The length of each strip was different because the minties aren't all the same size, but the width is perfect.


The card base measures 3 5/8" x 10 7/8", scored @ 3 5/8" and 7 1/4" to create this simple Z-fold. I stamped two sentiments and the poinsettia image from the Words of Cheer stamp set in Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow, adding some Real Red dots as well. I adore the little poinsettia and holly leaf dies from the coordinating Christmas Cheer die set. I added them to my Stitched So Sweetly layered labels.
Aren't they cute!


If you would like the measurements for the insert, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
See below for a list of the Stampin' Up! products I used to create this fun, and easy gift box.


I couldn't make just one!
They would make lovely teachers gifts. They really are a great idea!


That's it from me tonight everyone, thanks for stopping by.
Lets go see the rest of the team's festive creations for the Heart of Christmas - Week 19.

Our next creative and talented team member is, Theresa Gerrard.


If you have any link issues, there will be a list of all tonight's participants and their blog links with our lovely host, Sharon Davern. Click here to go directly to her blog.

Stay safe and well. See you all again soon. 🎅





Product List

9 comments:

  1. GREAT project, Caroline! You have created a beautiful Christmas gift indeed. I am loving the Minties wrapped in DSP - how special that makes them look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever and so cute, Caroline! Oh my, those wrapped Minties look amazing and your card is amazing too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift set and card Caroline. They are all so elegantly presented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caroline, your gift boxes are beautiful, I would really appreciate if you give me the directions for the inserts, so I can make some for Christmas gifts for my friends please xx BrendaJust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda, thank you for your lovely comment. I’ll be in touch through email as soon as I can.

      Delete
  5. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Caroline, these are totally adorable gift ideas. I love the stripy, very Christmassy paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just fantastic Caroline. What a w gift and card idea. I love the stripy Christmas paper it makes me think of Candy canes. I love how the card folds out. Cool wrapping of the minties too! Perfect gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful gift Caroline that anyone would be very lucky to recieve

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.