Sunday 10 December 2017

Merry Mistletoe Dome Christmas Card.


I took my inspiration for today's card from UK demonstrator, Angelina Clark of Intatwyne Designs, Mother's Day card; so thank you Angelina. You can see her post here.

Here is my version:


I love this card! It's luxurious and gorgeous and special and certainly has the WOW! factor happening, more especially when placed inside its presentation box that you will see below.

For me, there was no question as to what DSP I was going to use for the card. The beautiful Year of Cheer Specialty DSP from the Holiday Catalogue is a perfect choice for this card design, and this pattern in particular.
For the focal image I couldn't go past the gorgeous reindeer from the (Merry Mistletoe) stamp set, and from this set I also stamped the inside sentiment and greeting on the front of the box.



From above.


 A special card deserves a special box to present it in. This card and box is a gift in itself in my opinion.


The full list of products I used is below.

I'll be back again soon so stay tuned, as I am about to embark on creating my first video tutorial for YouTube.
Wish me luck.

Until next time.....
Stay happy & stay crafty! 😘



Product List



















No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.