Monday 30 April 2018

Petal Passion - Class thank you's


Hello friends, thank you for stopping by.
I thought I would share my class thank you gifts with you all today.

Petal Passion DSP


The Petal Passion Suite in the Occasions Catalogue is one of the prettiest in the entire catalogue. From the DSP to the gorgeous organza ribbon to the stamp set and coordinating dies, it is one of my absolute favourites. Sadly all but the stamp set, dies and Petal Pair TIEF are retiring. I'm VERY happy that these are carrying over into the NEW catalogue but I'm really going to miss the beautiful DSP, not to mention the ribbon! If you love this paper as much as I do you can still order it up until May 31st or while supplies last, along with the other retiring items from this suite.

So on with my project!


Get those pens ready for writing your 'Wish List' of products from the new catalogue.
You can never have too many pens right?!
I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought that it would be a lovely way to gift a pen as a thank you to my class ladies. There is also a "sneaky peak" of a brand new ribbon that will be available from June 1st.


I LOVE all of the patterns in this DSP and it's so versatile! The flowers can be coloured individually with our blender pens or markers, or sponge the designs in any colour to change the entire look completely! How fantastic is that?!
For the thank you, I used a stamp from 'A Good Day' stamp set in the Occasions Catalogue. This is a cute little set and is being carried over into the 2018-2019 catalogue.
If you would like to purchase anything from my online store, just click on the 'Shop Online With Caroline' button over on the right hand side of my blog. It's easy and FREE to set up an account or click on any of the images below in the Product List to be taken directly to that item in the store for more information.

So I'll end here by saying thank you again for stopping by today.

Have a great day and see you back here again soon.

Until next time.....
Stay happy & stay crafty!


Product List




























No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.