Friday 4 May 2018

Fresh Florals Gift Bag



Hello friends and welcome back to another blog post.

Today I'm sharing this lovely gift bag. The idea comes courtesy of Linda Parker of Papercraft With Crafty.


It's a really good sized bag and looks great here in this Lemon Lime Twist pattern from the Fresh Florals DSP stack on page 187 of our current Annual Catalogue. The DSP features the 2017-2019 In-Colours and Whisper White. This paper stack is only available until May 31st when the catalogue ends or until stocks last. Why not grab yourself some now so you don't miss out on this pretty paper?


I absolutely love the detail of the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies. They are my go-to dies for almost everything! I felt that the bag was a bit plain on its own, so I added the stitched circle tag tied on with Silver Baker's Twine. The stamped Lemon Lime Twist flower is from the 'Petal Palette' stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue. *Note: The stamp set and coordinating dies can be purchased as a bundle now, (and you save 10%), but they will only be available as single items when they carry over into the new catalogue beginning June 1st, so if you love this set, now is the time to get them as a bundle and benefit from the savings!


The products I used for this project are listed below.

Thank you for checking in with me today, pop back again soon to see what I've been up to.
I love to read your comments so please feel free to leave one for me.

Until next time.....
Stay happy & stay crafty! 😘



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.