Friday 7 December 2018

Mrs Santa Claus

Hi everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely week and have a great weekend planned no matter what you're doing.

Today I'm sharing an easel card I made using the Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP. I love all of the designs in this pack, they are just so cute!

Santa's Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper

There is a Christmas song that I absolutely love, it's called Mrs Santa Claus by Nat King Cole. My card is inspired by this song.


Isn't she just the sweetest Mrs Claus?!
Here she is, surrounded by candy canes and wishing that you get everything on your Christmas list and more! I die-cut her directly from the paper as well as the presents using the coordinating framelits. You can of course stamp her using the 'Signs of Santa' stamp set and colour her in with your markers or blends, but as this card was for a class, it was simpler and easier to just die-cut the image straight from the DSP.

Have you noticed the glow behind the circle?
I heat embossed the sentiment in silver onto some vellum to allow for a battery operated tea-light to shine through.


It's such a simple little card design, and one that I think the little ones would enjoy, and the "little ones" at heart as well!


Sadly, this entire suite of gorgeous products is retiring. So, if you absolutely love it as much as I do, and have to have it, or more if you already have it, you only have until January 2nd or until supplies last to get it.

You know the saying 'Behind every great man, there is a great woman'?
Well I definitely think this is the case with Santa and Mrs Claus!

Thanks for stopping by.

I'll be back soon to share more projects with you.

If you're leaving a comment below, thank you so much.
I read and appreciate them all. 💗

Until next time,
stay happy & stay crafty! 😘


















No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.