Saturday 23 February 2019

A little thankyou.



Hi and welcome everyone!

A small token to say thank you, can mean so much to the recipient. It can be in the form of a card or gift, a bunch of flowers, or even a simple verbal, but heartfelt thank you.

My blog post today is all about saying thank you.

So firstly, I'd like to say, a BIG thank you to Linda Parker, in the UK, for her video tutorial on this sweet little lip balm holder. If you click on Linda's name, that will take you to her blog post about her project.
You can see from my photo above, that I didn't put a lip balm inside my treat holder, instead I purchased these tiny rolls of Mentos from K-Mart, here in Australia, and gifted these to the ladies that came to my monthly Stampin' Up! card class yesterday.

Every last Friday of the month, I have a card class, and I love to make little thankyou's for my class attendees. It's just a small gesture, to thank them for coming along and supporting the classes.

I made my little treat holders using the 2017-2019 In Colour 6" x 6" - Designer Series Paper.

Powder Pink

I made a few changes to the original design by re-sizing mine to fit the mentos, but other than that, the construction was the same.
I used coordinating ribbon, sequins and inks, to decorate, and they were really well received by everyone.


Powder Pink was the only colour I didn't have enough of to make them in all of the 5 colours.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Linda's blog.


If you're leaving a comment below, thank you so much.
I read and appreciate them all. 💗


Until next time.....
Stay happy & stay crafty! 😘














No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.