Tuesday 24 March 2020

Sale-a-bration is almost at an end!


Hello friends.

I hope you are all safe and well, and coping with the current health situation that is dominating the entire world at the moment. Those of us who craft for a hobby or business are at least, able to continue doing what we love.

I thought I'd share a couple of cards that I made using the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper that is FREE with a $90 Stampin' Up! product order. This gorgeous paper is only available while stock last, during these final days of Sale-a-bration!



I am totally in love with the striking, black and gold and white patterns in this paper pack!

Above, is a Double Point Fold card. This was the first time I tried this fun-fold, and I love it!


Under the Stitched Nested Labels is a little 'hello'! This greeting is from the Honey Bee stamp set on page 30 of our Mini Catalogue. You will save 10% if you purchase the stamp set and the coordinating dies as a bundle. The stunning gold bee on the front of the card was cropped with a die from the Honey Bee Bundle.


Inside, I simply stamped the little bee. That's all it needed.

My next creation was a Wiper Card. Another design that I tried for the first time.

It's such an interactive, fun card!


Here's the front of the card.


Here's the back of the card, with plenty of room to write your personal message.


And here it is, fully opened to reveal the hidden bee inside!

I attached the bee to a piece of acetate, so that when you open the card it looks as though the bee is flying out of the hive.

So, remember that Sale-a-bration finishes on the 31st March. FREE products will be available until this date, or while supplies last.

Stay well, stay crafty. Stay happy & healthy.

Until next time.....

If you're leaving a comment below, thank you so much.
I read and appreciate them all. 💗
























No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.