Thursday 28 May 2020

For Tilly


                                                          
Hello friends.

Thanks for dropping in to see what I've been up to in my craft room.

Our granddaughter recently turned 4 and today I'm sharing the card I made for her.


If you are anything like me and can't part with a favourite set of dies or stamp set, or favourite patterned paper or embellishments, then I'm sure you'll appreciate and understand that sometimes they are the only choice for creating the perfect card or project.
This was certainly the case for me when it came to making Tilly's card.
I knew straight away that I had to get out my retired large numbers dies and use them on the card and also some retired glimmer paper, because it was just the right colour.

I used the new Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder to emboss the smaller squares and then the Subtle 3D embossing folder for the larger whisper white panel.
The glimmer flowers were die cut with the single flower die from the Springtime Impressions die set.


I decorated the inside of the card with some leftover retired DSP. The patterns are from the How Sweet It Is paper pack. I fussy cut the cupcake and added some of the brand new In Color enamel dots. These will be available in the new catalogue from June 3rd.



See you next time. xx

If you are leaving me a comment below, thank you so much.
I read and appreciate them all. 💗



                                                          












                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.