Monday 11 May 2020

Poppies, Perfume & Presents!

Hi friends.

It's not long to go now and we'll be saying a sad goodbye to the beautiful patterns of the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper.  This is why I've decided to share one last project with you, featuring this lovely paper.

I'll start with the card.


This is my favourite card shape to make - a square card.  And here, I have squares within squares on squares!  Little stitched squares of DSP, backed with gorgeous gold foil, layered onto Blackberry Bliss and then a larger square of gold foil.  The sentiment is from Butterfly Wishes, it's stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink and cropped with the smallest of the rectangles from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  The gold, subtle embossed foil and blackberry bliss frames are from the Ornate Frames Dies.  The double bow is made using some retired fresh fig ribbon that I had left over, but what a perfect match!


I added a narrow strip of DSP and gold foil to the inside of the card.

Next is a little box to hold some homemade perfume.


I made up this roller bottle of essential oil perfume and a little box to put it in.
Even though the bottle is lovely on its own, I wanted everything to match in this birthday
gift set.

And lastly, a bag.


The All Dressed Up Dies has a die that makes up this sweet little bag.  It's the perfect size to hold a bag of Lindt chocolates - minus one. (wink wink)!


Here is the complete gift set.  My friend loved it!


It's so easy to make beautiful matching gift sets with all of the amazing coordinating products from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by.

If you're leaving me a comment below, thank you so much.
I read and appreciate them all. 💗

See you next time xx.










2 comments:

  1. What a WOW card and projects. The FF bow does go well with the BB.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.