Monday 20 July 2020

Heart of Christmas - July 2020



Hello & welcome.

I'm so excited to be participating in our first Heart of Christmas for 2020.
Members of the Art With Heart team will be sharing Christmas inspired projects with you on the 3rd Monday of the month right through to Christmas.

Hosting this fun, inspirational blog hop is our lovely team member, Judy May.

Enjoy!

Here is my card.


I've created a quick, clean and simple design. I wanted a long slim card base and the folded size measures 3" x 5 3/4".
I chose a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set. I stamped it in Real Red ink. I'm going to make several more of this design and I'll stamp in different coloured ink and change the colour of the foil to suit.
I cropped with a Stitched Rectangles die. I just love using the gorgeous Brass Foil sheets on my card making lately, and here I just cut it slightly larger than the stitched rectangle. I love the look of this narrow border. Next I die-cut the bird from the Well Written die set and two small hearts from the Stitched Be Mine Dies. They are attached with some Multipurpose liquid glue.

The panel is attached to the thick Whisper White card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I continued the simplicity of design by stamping two hearts from the Meant To Be stamp set on the inside of the card. Again, stamped in Real Red ink.


 I really love how quick and simple this design was to make.


Thank you for stopping by. We hope that we can inspire you with our Christmas creations using wonderful Stampin' Up! products.

See you next month for our August - Heart of Christmas by the Art With Heart team.

I'd like to direct you now to the blog of our hostess, Judy May.
Judy will have a list of tonight's participants at the end of her post.


🎄🎄🎄

See you all again soon.



















10 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Caroline, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet design, Caroline! I love that little bird, and like that you use just a few stand-out details against lots of white space. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap on the sentiment Caroline! This is so effortlessly elegant - just divine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifully simply elegant card Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clean lines of your super cute card, Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Caroline, i so love your card. It is simply gorgeous. Its simplicity with the gold foil mount surrounding the sentiment & label with the finishing touches of the little bird and the hearts is perfect. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok you have done it again! So gorgeous and elegant! I love it. Such a beautiful sentiment and lovely accent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very stylish and I love the simplicity with the brass foil, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet and simply, yet it says it all. Beautiful Caroline.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.