Monday 20 September 2021

Heart of Christmas - Week 12



Hello and welcome to Week 12 of the Heart of Christmas from the Art with Heart Team.

I've had my first play with the Peaceful Deer Bundle.


I wonder which of Santa's reindeer this might be.....
Posing here for his profile pic could be Dasher or Dancer, Prancer or Vixen, Comet or Cupid, Donner or Blitzen. One things for certain - it's definitely not Rudolph.


Looking resplendent in his best Sahara Sand coat and sporting the latest in sparkling Early Espresso antlers, it's no wonder Santa was impressed with this handsome fellow.


I've kept the colours neutral to help show off the lovely patterns from the Star Crossed embossing folder. It features on page 59 of the Mini Catalogue. I really like this folder and I think it would work just as well on other occasion cards too, not just Christmas.


It's not really a Christmas card until I've added a touch of the gorgeous Be Dazzling Sale-a-bration Specialty Paper. I hope you have had the chance to see this paper in real life because it's pretty spectacular! With a qualifying order you could choose this paper as your FREE item. Sale-a-bration ends on September 30th.


Inside the card.


See below for a list of the Stampin' Up! products I used to create my card.

I'm looking forward to seeing more festive projects from the team. By clicking on the 'next blog' button at the end of each blog post you can see them all too. Thanks for stopping by.

Up next is the very talented, Rosa Leyden.


If you find a broken link, there will be a list of all tonight's participants over on the blog of our lovely host, Sharon Davern.

Stay safe and well. See you all again soon. 🎅






Product List

9 comments:

  1. A very elegant Christmas card, Caroline. I love the white embossed background with the gorgeous Be Dazzling accents, super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card front looks lovely, with the white panel embossed with the embossing folder I haven't seen used very much, Caroline! Nice, simple, elegant details make for a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline I really wasn't sure about this embossing folder until I saw your gorgeous card - such a wonderful colour combination and just perfect for highlighting with the Be Dazzling DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous design Caroline. I love how you have built the placement of elements around the diagonal divide on the embossing folder. A really elegant Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what an elegant card! I love how you've coloured the deer - so subtle, but so effective. The neutral colour scheme is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is what I call a real Caroline design. I would be able to pick this as your style anywhere. It is stunning and oh so very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the first cards I've seen using that Emb folder and you have used it beautifully by adding the strip of Be Dazzling. Love the neutral colouring

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Caroline and love the embossed background and of course the Be Dazzling accents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok I missed this Embossing folder somewhere along the line! It is perfect for you! You make this look stunning and elegant, your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.