Monday 1 November 2021

Heart of Christmas - Week 18


Hello and welcome to the Heart of Christmas from the Art with Heart Team.

I've had such a busy weekend with hubby's 60th birthday celebration and having family stay with us, that I ran out of time to create a card for tonight's blog hop. I did however take photos of a recent Facebook LIVE tutorial from a couple of weeks back and that's what I'm sharing with you all tonight.


These Square Twist Easel cards are so simple and easy to make. With just two score lines, the rest is made up with matted layers and all the fun of decorating. I had so much fun colouring the cute little images from the 'Be Jolly' stamp set with my Stampin' Blends for this card. The sentiments are part of the set too.


A mix of Whimsy & Wonder DSP and Words of Cheer Bundle on this card. I fussy cut individual presents from a sheet of the W & W paper and arranged them on two Stitched So Sweetly die cuts. I thought the addition of a Tailor Made Tag was the perfect finishing touch. Just like you would add a tag to your Christmas presents. The very fine and delicate bows on the presents are silky strands cut from the Polished Pink In Colour ribbon, and tied into the bows. Persistence is key! (wink, wink).


The final card features the very traditional Christmas colours of red and green. I've used a pattern from the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper pack and again, stamps and dies from the Words of Cheer Bundle. This is probably my favourite of the three cards.


Here's the closed front of each one.....


and the decorated writing panel on the back of each one.

See below for a list of the Stampin' Up! products I used to create all three cards. 

All good things must come to an end. This month will be our last month of the Heart of Christmas blog hop for 2021. I've enjoyed participating in this years festive team hop and hope that you have gathered lots of inspiration over the last 18 weeks. 
Our last night will be November 29th, so we still have a few weeks left of sharing our Christmas projects with you all.

That's it from me tonight everyone, thanks for stopping by.
Let's go see the rest of the team's creations for Week 18 of the Heart of Christmas.

Our next creative and talented team member is, Rosa Leyden.


If you do have any link issues, there will be a complete list of all tonight's participants and their blog links on the blog of our lovely host for tonight, Tina Gillespie


Stay safe and well. See you all again soon. 🎅




Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

6 comments:

  1. All three cards are just delightful, Caroline ... I especially love the elements you've used to prop the cards open. You've used a beautiful array of products to show off this fold of card quite differently. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Caroline. I like them all but your jolly Father Christmas is so cute that the first card is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous fancy fold, Caroline – it's great seeing the three different cards made with the one fancy fold, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Christmas cards, Caroline and this is such an easy fancy fold to create, but looks so complicatedd. I cannot believe my eyes with those tiny little bows on the presents, you sure have more patience than me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards look fantastic Caroline especially all the layers and exquisite details. Beautifully done and can’t wait to try this fun fold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All cards are to cute Caroline but especially the santa one

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.