Wednesday 8 December 2021

Colour Creations Week 28 - Mint Macaron



Hello and welcome to the Colour Creations blog hop from the Art with Heart Team.

Tonight our projects will be featuring Mint Macaron, a member of the Subtles Collection of Stampin' Up! colours.


And for my project, I chose to make a 4" x 4" Dome card and matching box to hold it. I just love this smaller version of a Iarger one that I have CASE'd from Intatwyne Designs.


Unfortunately being time poor, as a lot of us are around this time of the year, I quickly made my project this morning using the gorgeous Whimsy & Wonder Specialty DSP, only to discover afterwards that it has sold out and is no longer available. I'm not surprised - the colours and patterns were an absolute favourite of mine this year.


I've also used the Whimsical Trees Bundle which was still available at the time of writing this blog post, however it is on low inventory. So, if you're interested now would be the time to grab it. Stampin' Up! has FREE shipping on orders in Australia of $45 for today only, so there's still time to pop an online order in. This offer is available until 11.59pm tonight.


The inside sentiment is stamped in Mossy Meadow and die cut with a Stitched So Sweetly die. I fussy cut a couple of mint macaron Christmas presents from the DSP too.


This is such a sweet little card, and packaged in it's own presentation box makes it a really special card to give this Christmas. Pop a gift card inside and it's a card and present all in one.
See below for a list of the Stampin' Up! products I used to create my project.

That's it from me tonight everyone, thanks for stopping by.
Let's go see the rest of the team's Mint Macaron creations.

The next talented and creative team member tonight is our lovely birthday girl, Catherine Proctor. Happy Birthday Catherine xx.


Guest host tonight is the lovely, Christine Blain.
Christine will have the complete list of all tonight's participants on her blog.

Stay safe and well. See you all again soon.





Product List

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty (and special) card/gift, Caroline! You have decorated the sweet card to perfection. I like how you used the Star Crossed embossing folder, and Mint Macaron scalloped circle and rectangle die cuts. Lots of lovely touches, and such a nice way to show off Mint Macaron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift box to display your beautiful card. I love the circle die cut centre framed by the scalloped circle with the silver embossed baubles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gift box Caroline - I think it makes any gift extra special and it has turned your gorgeous card into a treasured gift for your recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous card, Caroline. This is such an effective design and then you created a beautiful gift box for it, amazing. I just love the silver/white baubles hanging from the holly above, stunning.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.