Wednesday 31 May 2023

Colour Creations - Week 5



Hello everyone and welcome to Week 5 of the Colour Creations blog hop from members of the Art with Heart Team.

Tonight we are showcasing the last of our 5 new In Colours for 2023-2025 and that is Wild Wheat.

For my card tonight I chose a two colour combination of Wild Wheat and Boho Blue. Both are members of the new In Colour Collection and we showcased Boho Blue in Week 1 of our blog hop.


Wild Wheat and Boho Blue work so beautifully together. On my card I've featured not only the solid colours of the card stock, but also the softer shades of the ink obtained by using the Blending Brushes over Basic White card.


The full bloom daisies from the Dainty Delight Dies are so gorgeous and I think they may be my favourite current flower die. Offsetting the Countryside Corner die cuts gave a completely different look to the normal centre layering I've used in the past.

There really is such versatility with all of Stampin' Up!'s products.


  Inside the card.


You will find a full list of the products I used to create my card below this post.

This is where I say goodbye and thank you so much for stopping by on your way through our blog hop.

You'll be visiting the lovely, Vicki Boucher next.


If you happen to come across a broken link whilst hopping, a full list of all tonight's participants can be found on Catherine's blog.


Stay safe and well everyone. See you all again soon.





Product List

10 comments:

  1. Rachel Woollard31 May 2023 at 20:21

    I did not think that Wild Wheat could work on an elegant card but you have made it work, great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and feminine, Caroline, I love the way you've used WW with BB to make such an elegant, feminine card. The inside of your card is stunning too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh-so-pretty, Caroline! I love that the white space shows off the colours so beautifully, and I love the softness you've achieved with both coloured inks. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the embossed layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa Gerrard1 June 2023 at 14:49

    Oh wow Caroline your use of Wild Wheat is just beautiful. All that lovely white space and the hint of Boho Blue work so well together. Great idea to use the Dainty Delight die with the Colour and Contour stamp set. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those dainty flowers are gorgeous and soft, Caroline, making Wild Wheat a little more appealing. I love all your white space with the beautiful texture of the embossing folder. Boho Blue really does look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Wild Wheat with Boho Blue looks beautiful paired together. The softly blended daisy flowers result in a lovely golden yellow. I’m loving the embossed panels on your card Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, Caroline, very delicate and feminine. Wild Wheat is lovely with Boho Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so gorgeous Caroline. I love your delightful die cut daisies lightly coloured by blending. They show WW in a different light. Your off-set layering using the Countryside Corners dies over the beautiful embossed panel is delightful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so pretty! I love your card, those daisies are so delicate! I love how you have used the larger embossing folder in the Basic White and then used the criss cross pattern on the wild wheat on the country corners layer under your focal point is perfect! Such a gorgeous card and yes Boho Blue is perfect with Wild Wheat!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.