Monday 18 September 2023

Heart of Christmas - Week 7


Hello everyone and welcome to Week 7 of the Heart of Christmas blog hop for 2023 from the Art with Heart Team.

This week I'm featuring another of Stampin' Up!'s Online Exclusive products - the Trucking Along Bundle.

Stampin' Up! Trucking Along Bundle #162306




My card tonight is a CASE from Monique De Kok, a Dutch demonstrator. I absolutely love her Clean & Simple design. I'm a lover of simple designs and lots of white space, so this card was the perfect one for me to replicate.


Monique's card was created in portrait presentation, but I preferred a landscape layout for mine. I'll be making Christmas cards for orders again this year and I feel this design will be a good one to mass produce. Already I'm thinking of personalising the colours of the truck and swapping out the tree for the gifts.


This is such a versatile stamp set and punch combo. The stamped images can be used throughout the year for lots of different occasions. Although I only used the stamp set on my card, you really get value for money with this bundle in my opinion. After all, who wouldn't love this cute little truck!
As a side note, the stamp set and punch are available to purchase separately if you prefer one and not the other.


Two pieces of the backing card that comes with our 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper packs, was cut to size and glued together before adding it behind the matted layer. I really like the lower profile dimension that it gives, and it's a great way to repurpose the card from retired packs of DSP.

That's it from me tonight everyone. Thanks for stopping by on your way through this weeks Heart of Christmas blog hop.

You'll be visiting the lovely, Christine Blain next.



If you happen to encounter any difficulties with linking to the next blog using the options above, our lovely host, Sharon Davern will have the complete list of all tonight's participants on her blog.

Stay safe and well. See you all again soon.





Product List

7 comments:

  1. Caroline, this is so beautiful! I couldn't make a gorgeous white card like this without smudging ink on it, so I am very impressed with how crisp and clean it is. It's a lovely design, that will lend itself well to mass production.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Caroline. I so love your Christmas card. Its simplicity is beautiful. The white on white mounting sets the Christmas truck off delightfully, especially with mounting using the backing board from the DSP. Very clever. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a Caroline card, with all that white space. A great design for making in bulk with those little switches as you suggest. What a great trick to use the backing card from the DSP to add layers and reduce waste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely clean and crisp card Caroline and as you said one that will work well for mass production. And yes variations including different coloured truck and gifts instead of the tree will all work well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this so much! So elegant in its simplicity. I haven't seen the original, but I think the switch to landscape was a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clean, crisp look, Caroline. It has a real Aussie Christmas feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caroline your clean and simple card is stunning. I love all the 'white space' and the white layers which add a real elegance.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.