Friday 16 March 2018

Happy Wedding Day!


Hello again friends and welcome to today's blog post.

In my last post, I shared a card I had made for a new baby, and today I'm sharing a couple of wedding cards with you. No matter what the occasion or celebration, Stampin' Up! have everything you need to create beautiful projects. 

So lets get started!

This is the first card I made for a very special wedding my husband John and I attended, and in hind-sight I think I would have liked a matt of gold foil behind the DSP panel, but it's still a beautiful card, and I'm very happy with the end result.


With all the excitement that comes with Sale-A-Bration and the Occasions Catalogue, it's easy to forget the wonderful stamp sets and DSP in our Annual Catalogue, so I decided to give some of these products a bit of lovin'.

Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper


I have used the gorgeous Bundle of Love Specialty DSP. It has gold foil designs on one side and Soft Sky and Blushing Bride on the other. Both sides of the paper are accented with Very Vanilla. It's such a versatile patterned paper and perfect for any occasion card. The stamp set I used is 'Beautiful Bouquet' and it is a stunning set with beautiful matching sentiments for outside and in. I did use a retired SU crimper for the vanilla heart, but the hearts are cut with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits, and the gold metallic-edge ribbon and metallic enamel heart shapes are perfect embellishments. I'll have a full list of supplies and products used, at the end of my post.

Inside the card I created an embossed vellum pocket to hold our monetary gift but you could fit a gift card inside easily.


This is such a lovely sentiment.

Of course I had to make an envelope for such a special card.
Front of the envelope.

Back of the envelope.

The second card I'm sharing today is one of two that I was asked to make by one of my new class attendees and I have to confess this is my favourite out of the two. Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of the first card!


On this card I have used the coordinating Bouquet Bunch Framelits. Don't you just love a matching stamp and die set?! - I know I do!
I stamped the same sentiment inside as I did in the card above and again, made the matching envelope on the EPB.

 Front of the envelope

and the back.

I really enjoyed creating these cards, it's so nice to get the creative juices flowing. There is truly something very special about handmade cards from the heart.

Oh, and a quick P.S. - all of the stamping is heat embossed in gold.

Well friends, that's where I'll leave you today. I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy some crafting time soon.

Until next time...
Stay happy & stay crafty! 😘



Product List






















No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.