Wednesday 11 August 2021

Colour Creations Week 11 - Cinnamon Cider



Hello and welcome to Week 11 of the Colour Creations blog hop from the Art with Heart Team.

This week our spotlight colour is Cinnamon Cider, one of our 2020-2022 In Colours.


Here's my card.


I've teamed Cinnamon Cider with Petal Pink and Basic White. I guess the Basic White is no surprise to those who know how much I love my white card bases!


I couldn't decide what sentiment to use on the card, so it will sit in my stash until the right occasion comes along. I stamped all the images in Cinnamon Cider, they come from the Color & Contour stamp set and the flowers are cut from the coordinating Scalloped Contour Dies. Bundle these two products together and you'll save 10%.


I applied Wink of Stella to the flower centres, a knot of Petal Pink organdy striped ribbon and a bow of gold twine from the Simply Elegant trim pack.


I embossed the Petal Pink panel with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder. I love the soft and subtle effect on this clean and simple design.

There'll be a list of the products I've used on my card below.

That's it from me tonight everyone, thanks for stopping by.
Now it's time to see more lovely Cinnamon Cider projects from the team.

Click on the 'next blog' button below each blog post to continue hopping around.

Next up is the very talented, Andrea Sargent.


If you find a broken link, the list of all tonight's participants can be found on the blog of our lovely host, Catherine Proctor.


Stay safe and well. See you all again soon. 🌼

 

Product List

9 comments:

  1. The shimmery flower centres, and the ribbon treatment, are beautiful, Caroline. I haven't yet used these flowers and dies from the bundle (I've been favouring the frames). They're lovely - must give them a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Caroline. Cinnamon Cider is great with Petal Pink. I particularly love your trims together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty Caroline. I really like your pairing of Cinnamon Cider with Petal Pink and your double bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the two colours together and results in softening of the Cinnamon Cider and a pretty w Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty and elegant card. I love cinnamon cider with petal pink, an unlikely yet beautiful colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous Caroline. I love your colour combination - Cinnamon Cider and Petal Pink with White is beautiful. The perceived simplicity with layering of mounts, embossing texture and the touches of ribbon & trim is delightful. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply sweet bunch of flowers, doesn't really need a sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very sweet card, Caroline. I love all those fine matt layers and the flowers are really pretty. I wasn't really a fan of this flower, but you have made it really appealing. I don't think a sentiment is needed at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I would never have thought to pair Petal Pink with Cinnamon Cider but you have done it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.