Monday 22 November 2021

Heart of Christmas - Week 21



Hello and welcome to the Heart of Christmas from the Art with Heart Team.

It's Week 21 and that means there's only one week left of this festive team blog hop for 2021. It's been so much fun seeing everyone's Christmas creations each week and I've gained lots of inspiration and ideas from them - I hope you have too.

Tonight I'm sharing a 3D project.


I love making 3D projects, it's what drew me further into the world of paper crafting. I always enjoyed card making but it was YouTube videos that showed me I could make bags and boxes too, and it's where I discovered Stampin' Up!
The rest they say is history.....

This milk carton shaped gift box is made from Basic White Thick A4 card stock and decorated with this gorgeous Blushing Bride snowflake pattern from the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.


I didn't have any snowflakes to echo those in the DSP pattern, so I decided on a silver foil star instead to decorate the front because it needed just a little something. I wanted more sparkle, so I added clear rhinestone jewels in various sizes to the centre of the snowflakes. The sentiment is from the coordinating Whimsical Trees stamp set and it's stamped in Blushing Bride. I used a Tailor Made Tags die to cut it out as well as another one from the DSP. I offset them and added a glue dot to keep them in place. They are tucked behind the star for the purpose of taking the photo only.


The beautiful White Glittered Organdy ribbon was the perfect choice to tie this gift box closed. I've attached the tags with silver twine from the duo pack of Simply Elegant trim.

That's it from me tonight everyone, thanks for stopping by.
Let's go take a look at the other Heart of Christmas projects from the team.

Our next creative and talented team member is, Christine Blain


The list of all tonight's participants can be found on the blog of our lovely host, Sharon Davern.

Stay safe and well. See you all again soon. 🎅





Product List

4 comments:

  1. That looks lovely in the pinks and silver snowflakes, Caroline. It is such a lovely 3D project and the little Tailor Made Tags and big silver star finishes it off nicely. These will be lovely gifts this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous 3D project Caroline. I love creating 3D projects as well and I so love your Christmas Milk Carton box. Love your choice of the Blushing Bride Snowflake SDSP with the double label, the silver star and the extra sparkle of the Rhinestones. Beautiful. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline this is a beautifully decorated gift package and I love the silver star accent and how you have tied the beautiful ribbon to your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful 3D project, Caroline! This is one of the most gorgeous DSPs in the catalogue and your 3D project really showcases it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.