Monday 21 November 2022

Heart of Christmas - Week 21




Hello everyone and welcome to the second last week of the Heart of Christmas blog hop from members of the Art with Heart Stampin' Up! Team.

After a wonderful extended time away for OnStage 2022 in Sydney last weekend, hubby and I arrived home on Thursday and since then it has been go, go, go!

As my time was short since arriving home I thought that I would just share with you the swap that I made as my Heart of Christmas creation for tonight.


One of the fun things I love to do at OnStage is swap!
Making swaps is only half the fun, but swapping with fellow demonstrators is a lovely way to say 'hi', enjoy and be inspired by their creation.

My swap was CASE'd from Julie DiMatteo - The Paper Pixie.
Julie is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in the US.


Inside the treat box was a yummy Lindt chocolate ball and a recipe sheet of the products I used on the project. I made 26 in total and it was fun mixing and matching coordinating card stock colours for the heat embossed sentiment.


I used patterns from the Celebrate Everything 12" x 12" (Host) Designer Series Paper. I absolutely adore this paper! The colours and patterns are fun, bright and happy and a great choice for a non-traditional festive look.


The treat boxes open either end as they aren't sealed. This made it so simple and easy to pop in the chocolate ball and info sheet. And easy to open for the recipient too.


The sentiment is from the Charming Sentiments photopolymer stamp set.
This is such a great stamp set with a lovely mix of font styles.


I think these little treat boxes would make a sweet addition to your Christmas dinner table. They could be used as place settings or simply as an extra little something for family and guests.

That's all from me tonight everyone, thanks so much for stopping by on your way through our blog hop.

I have thumb nail images below that show each product in more detail. The images are linked to my online store for more information.

Catherine Proctor is our next talented and creative team member to share her Heart of Christmas project with us all.


If you experience any difficulties with linking to the next blog in the hop, our lovely host Sharon Davern will have a list of all the team members who participated tonight.

Stay safe and well. See you all again soon.




Product List

12 comments:

  1. These are simply adorable, Caroline. I feel honoured to be the recipient of one; so beautifully made. I love the little sentiment tags, and appreciate all the time that went into making these cuties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Christine. It was so lovely to see you again. Bring on 2024!

      Delete
  2. Such cute little favours Caroline. You are right, they would be gorgeous as part of the Christmas table decor. I love the fold - will need to explore to find Julie’s instructions. Thank you for the inspiration. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, thank you so much. They certainly would make the Christmas table even more festive. Julie’s YouTube video was dated 20th October - Bow Tie Gift Box. They’re fun to make, even more fun to give. xx

      Delete
  3. These are so cute, Caroline! It was so lovely to see you in person at Onstage and enjoy a hug in person xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine. Even though it has been 3 years, to give and receive a hug feels like no time has passed at all. The warmth of friendship endures. xx

      Delete
  4. These are so cute, Caroline. Julie has loads of different 3D project ideas, doesn't she?!! I loved my little gifts from you at Onstage and those multiple hugs we had as accommodation buddies xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Julie’s 3D creations, she puts so much effort into making them perfect. Can we be hotel buddies next time too! I loved our short but special time together. Thank you gorgeous lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your treat boxes are absolutely adorable! They were a great choice for the DSP. I'm off to look up the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Tina. They were such fun to make in these papers.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.