Wednesday 19 April 2023

Colour Creations - Week 49



Hi everyone, and welcome to Week 49 of the Colour Creations blog hop from members of the Art with Heart Stampin' Up! Team.

Our featured colour tonight is one of our retiring In Colours for 2022-2023, Soft Succulent. It's a lovely soft grey/green.



On my card I've used Soft Succulent for the Dainty Delight foliage. It pairs beautifully with the pretty softness of a new colour addition to our Subtles Family Collection - Lemon Lolly. You'll be able to get your hands on it when the new Annual Catalogue begins on May 2nd. 


I have kept my card fairly simple with my signature "white space", and Dainty Delight die cuts.


Gold accents in the form of flower centres, butterflies, twine and heat embossed words matched these subtle colours perfectly. The sentiment is from the Go To Greetings stamp set, and it is one of my absolute favourite word sets. The great news is that it will be carrying over into the new annual catalogue.

And speaking of new, I have used one of our Online Exclusive offerings. The Basic 3D Embossing Folders are only available online and you will find a link for them in the thumbnail images below this post. I know already that this cross-hatch design will become a firm favourite of mine.


Inside the card, I have matted a basic white deckled edge rectangle and a piece of Soft Succulent card stock.


I've listed the Stampin' Up! products that I used on my card below. Thumbnail images are linked to my online store.

It's time for me to say goodbye and thank you for stopping by on your way through our blog hop.

You'll be visiting our lovely host of this blog hop next, Catherine Proctor.


If you happen to find a broken link you can view the complete list of all tonight's participants over on Catherine's blog.

Stay safe and well. See you all again soon.



Product List

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful foliage and floral layers on your card Caroline which work nicely against the thatched embossed background. I love love the new soft yellow, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the new soft Lemon Lolly is so gorgeous used with Soft Succulent on your gorgeous card, Caroline. I love the little gold centres in the daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous Caroline. As always, I love your signature ‘white space’ and the simplicity of the soft succulent vine with the lemon lolly flowers. The touches of gold are perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely Simply lines to your card but it says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How good is Lemon Lolly?!! You have used it perfectly in your pretty flowers, Caroline. I love all the touches of gold too, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the combination of the wreath, flowers and textured background.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.